Download WiFi Warden Latest Version APK
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Increase your security
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS and passphrase
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ View the information of devices connected to your network (Include Name, MAC address, Vendor, IP)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ Create strong passwords
By analyzing Wi-Fi networks, you will be able to:
✔️ See all the information that can be found on the WiFi networks around you, including SSID, BSSID, Channel number, Channel bandwidth, The router manufacturer, Encryption, Security, Distance, etc.
✔️ Find a less crowded channel to increase the signal quality of your wireless router.
Do I need to root my device?
? To connect with WPS: You do not need root access on Android 5 (Lollipop) and higher versions, but you need root access on Android 4.4 and earlier.
? To view WiFi passwords: You need root access on all Android versions.
? To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
? To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* Connection using WPS doesn’t work on all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it’s the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the Wi-Fi.
* To connect with WPS, the AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information at: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please don’t ask me to add more WPS PINs. If I find a new WPS PIN, I will put it in the future versions. if your router PIN is not available in the app, just look for it on your product label.
* To see the channel bandwidth, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher version.
* Currently increased security guidelines only available for Asus, TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel routers.
* It’s better to use root method for testing null PIN.
* Distance to the router is calculated based on a free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
* In-app purchases are only for removing ads. The app does not sell anything. All features are available free of charge.
* Connection using WPS PIN without root access does not work on some LG and Huawei devices. It’s a problem related to LG and Huawei software, not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, please look for the information on the internet or contact me.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) have been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure you know how the app works.
* Updated OUI database
* Better UX/UI
* Fixed minor issues
* Added the ability to sort networks based on its vendor
* Added search feature in Password Recovery section
* Added the ability to copy more information from WiFi networks
* Added “WPS Push Button” and “WPS PIN Entry” methods (Only avalaible on Android 5.0 and higher versions)
* Added ability to display Wi-Fi networks bandwidth (Only avalaible on Android 6.0 and higher)