Download [Substratum] Samsung System Mods Latest Version APK
This is a Substratum pack that includes a lot of mods capable of modding:
– Always On Display
The available mods as of 12/22/17 consist of:
– Custom Nav Bar Height (0dp – 100dp)
– Better Nav Colors
– More Animation Scales (dev settings; 0.1x, 0.2x, etc…)
– Center Clock (with support for music player on lockscreen)
– Clean QS
– Hide Brightness Slider
– Hide Carrier (status bar and qs text removed)
– Hide Status Bar
– Hide Status Bar Icons
– Hide Status Bar Battery
– Hide Status Bar Clock
– Hide Unlock Text (oudated; see Remove Keyguard Bottom Text)
– Material Navigation (nav keys are circles)
– QS Remove Handle
– QS Remove Page Indicator
– Remove Keyguard Bottom Text
– Remove Recents Close Border
– Remove Recents More Button
– Swap Battery and Percent
– AOD Double Tap To Wake (beta) (to use: enable home button in AOD settings)
– AOD Hide Battery
– AOD Hide Date
– AOD Hide Home Button
– AOD Hide Notifications
And many more to come!
Edit from 1/24/18: We practically doubled the mod count and accomplished some mind blowing tweaks that I didn’t even think were possible.
To Install Mods:
– Find the mod you want (ex: System UI -> Center Clock)
– Once selected, toggle the check box for that app (ex: System UI [ ] -> [*])
– Click the bottom right button, and select “install selected overlays”
To Remove Mods:
– Repeat “install” steps, except click “uninstall selected overlays”
I really really really appreciate donations! To be honest it seriously motivates me to keep going and making these tweaks free and adding your suggestions.
As I’m just a student with no money, your donations go towards either textbooks or coffee.
Also, if you end up donating (even if its just a dollar), I’ll add you to the first page of the XDA forum as a donator!
If you have any questions, please contact me here before you rate:
– Added Remove Notification Dividers
– Added OREO Remove Iris Box.
– Added AOSP Nav Bar.
Sorry for the little support. I am working on a big project, so be looking for that 🙂