Download Simple Cauliflower Recipes Latest Version APK
Flower cabbage is a plant belonging to the botrytis group of the type Brassica oleracea (Brassicaceae tribe). As a vegetable, this plant is commonly known as cauliflower which is a literal translation of the Dutch bloemkool.
Flower-shaped cabbage similar to broccoli. Perbedannya, flower cabbage has a lot of flowers and regular with solid. Only “head” cauliflower is commonly eaten (in English literature called white curd). At the base of the head there are thick green leaves and arranged tightly. Flower cabbage is also similar to romanesco cabbage.
Cauliflower is a source of vitamins and minerals and is usually eaten with cooked first, although it can also be eaten raw or pickled.
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), a cup of raw cauliflower can supply 77% of vitamin C from the “Dietary Reference Intake” for adults. Cauliflower is also an important source of protein, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc, as well as excellent sources of dietary fiber, vitamin B6, folic acid, pantothenic acid and potassium. These vegetables contain less saturated fat, and very little cholesterol (less than 1 g per kg).
Cauliflower is a versatile veggie: it comes in a variety of hues, it’s in season year-round and its mild flavor makes a great low-carb swap. Check out some of our favorite ways to use cauliflower. Very simple homemade cauliflower recipes
App contain recipes :
– Roasted Cauliflower with Peppadews
– Pan-Roasted Cauliflower with Salt Pork and Capers
– Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli with Spicy Yogurt Sauce
– Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
– Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Fritters
– Mashed Garlic Cauliflower
– Crispy Cauliflower Steak Sandwiches
– Cauliflower Hummus
– Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
– Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
– Shrimp and Cauliflower Bake
– Curried Cauliflower, Apples and Chickpeas
– Cauliflower Pilaf
– Chicken and Roasted Cauliflower Chowder
– Cauliflower Gratin
This app display :
1. Number Of servings
2. Time required
7. Nutrition facts
Please download our application and give five star rating