Download Montessori Math Multiplication Latest Version APK
Designed by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math: Multiplication presents an in-depth, step-by-step approach to multiplication with fundamental Montessori materials: the multiplication board, the stamp game and the bead frame.
It also presents multiplication and multiples tables, and is part of a suite of apps dedicated to making children understand and love mathematics.
- 4 Montessori activities to learn the concepts: the multiplication board, the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- A tool box with 4 activities : large numbers composition, multiplications tables and multiples tables.
- A playbox with 3 games to practice and play with multiplications : missing digit, whiz quiz and bubble games
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels of multiplications.
- Color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- A number range from 0 to 999,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options, designed for teachers.
- A secured and detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 15 languages
Recommended ages: From 6 to 10
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
We take your child’s privacy very seriously, for this reason, we are proud to offer a product that is certified COPPA compliant by PRIVO.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!