Download iTVCast: Cast Web Videos to Chromecast Smart TV Latest Version APK
iTVCast is the best Smart Web Video Link Caster for your Chromecast devices and those powerful Smart TVs. Cast your Movies, Web Videos, TV Shows, News, IPTV, and Live Streams from your android mobile phone to your TV.
iTV Cast is a caster for web video that supports casting web videos or live videos from your favorite websites. Now you can cast web videos on big screens and enjoy the show with your friends and family. iTVCast is the perfect solution for your entertainment needs. Movie & TV Shows lovers will be absolutely thrilled to use this app for watching their favorite movies and shows on the TV.
Cast web videos or online videos from websites with easy. With iTVCast you can instantly share any video from a website and watch it on your Smart TV. The app detects and connects to the available Chromecast devices on your network so you can start casting in no time. iTVCast lets you enjoy web videos in HD on your big screen Smart TV.
So what are you waiting for? Download iTVCast today to cast web video to your Smart TVs!
– The app provides an auto search for available streaming devices and discovers all the URLs when the video is played in its web browser and helps you to cast them on your streaming device in no time.
– Cast Web Videos and Online Videos Instantly
– You can play, pause, change the volume.
– Bookmark your favorite links to make it easier to browse your daily using websites and you can set your search engine/home page of your choice as default.
– The advanced web browser supports multiple browser tabs simultaneously
1. Google Chromecast (No matter which generation)
2. Smart TV with In-Built Chromecast. (Sony, Samsung, TCL, and others..)
Setting up Google Chromecast to Google Home app.
Step 1: Plug in your Chromecast device to your TV.
Step 2: Download the Google Home app.
Step 3: Set up your Google Cast device.
(Don’t know how to do that? Watch this helpful tutorial right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJDQOw5Yl4 )
– Open Google Home.
– At the top left of the Google Home app home screen, tap
(Add Set up device > Set up new devices.)
– Follow the remaining steps.
– You’re all done!
Cast web videos a few easy steps.
1. Download the iTVCast App from the Play Store.
2. Connect to your favorite Chromecast (device/inbuilt)
2. Browse web media from your featured websites in the explorer.
4. Tap on a video, Grab some popcorn maybe, Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy!
Note: To cast web media, links, videos to Chromecast devices, and Smart TV from mobile phones is dependent on the Wi-Fi network. To use the “iTVCast” app for casting on your tv, you need to make sure that your both devices Google Chromecast / Smart TV and your Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Get in Touch
1.You can visit our website where we regularly post tutorials about the features we add. Have a look here: http://www.istreamer.com/
2. If you are facing an issue and need help with it or want to suggest a new feature which by the way we always love to hear you can reach us our 24/7 Facebook support: https://www.facebook.com/istreamerapps
3. Tweet about us and share with your friends about the great app you are using: https://twitter.com/istreamerapps
Important: Please contact our support with all the possible information about your issue and give us a chance to resolve it for you before leaving a negative review.
– iTVCast app is not associated with Google or any trademark stated here.
– We are not in any way associated with any web media provider and we have no control over the media they show. Therefore, we cannot fix issues with the media content provider. Such as long buffering or failure to play.
– Minor fixes