Download Ease Mouse Latest Version APK
(NOTE: THIS IS AN EARLY RELEASE AND MAY CONTAIN SOME UNFINISHED FEATURES AND OTHER ISSUES. PLEASE, HELP US TO IMPROVE IT.)
Ease Mouse allows to the user to make use of a mobile device by using any kind of mouse used for accessing a computer. It provides powerful features to simplify the use of the mouse pointer on Android devices.
– Dwell click. Make click without needing to press any button.
– Gestures made easy. Most common gestures (e.g. tap, double tap, drag, swipe, pinch, etc.) can be performed with just one click.
– Visibility. A big cross makes the cursor more visible.
People with cerebellar affections, multiple sclerosis, ataxias, essential tremors, traumatic brain injuries, Parkinson, cerebral palsy, etc. might benefit from this app.
Ease Mouse works for tablets and smartphones with Android 7.0 or higher.
HOW IT WORKS?
It provides three (3) operation modes for clicking:
– Dwelling. Once the cursor is stopped, it starts a countdown and the click is performed when the dwell time is over. A big cross gradually shrinks providing feedback to the user.
– Standard click using the left button.
– Ease click. To avoid undesired clicks as a result of tremors or other causes, it is possible to set a time the user must maintain pressed the button before accepting a click and another time interval after the click is performed in which new button presses are ignored.
A menu allows to the user to choose the desired gesture to perform. Such a gesture might involve one or two additional clicks, for instance, a double touch gesture require an additional click to confirm the position, and gestures such as drag or pinch require two additional clicks to confirm the start and end locations.
– Install the app.
– Tap to the launcher icon and follow the instructions.
TIP: to disable Ease Mouse touch the screen. To enable it again you could use the notification entry or the launcher icon.
This app has been developed with the support of Fundació ASPACE Catalunya (Barcelona).
– Add setting to configure active Action Menu buttons
– Add a grace time after input device disconnection