Download UniPatcher Latest Version APK
Please read before you download: This program will not help you hack native android games, it was created for the old console games (Super Nintendo, Sega MegaDrive, Game Boy Advance, Sony PlayStation etc.).
UniPatcher allows you to apply patches to the game ROM. What is a patch? The patch is a file with the modified data of the game. For example, a game translated from Japanese to English. You download the patch containing the translation. It must be applied to the Japanese version to get the English version.
• Supported formats of patches: IPS, IPS32, UPS, BPS, APS (GBA), APS (N64), PPF, DPS, EBP, XDelta 3
• Creating XDelta patches
• Fix checksum in Sega Mega Drive ROMs
• Add/Delete SMC header in Super Nintendo ROMs
• No ads
• Free and open source software. Source code available at https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher
How to use? Very simple:
• Choose a patch
• Choose a game
• Click “Save”
Very important: if the game and patch compressed (zip, rar, 7z or other), they first need to unzip (I recommend the free program ZArchiver).
Help with translations:
You can help with translation of the program into your language. The translations are managed on https://www.transifex.com/unipatcher/unipatcher
If you have a bug report or a feature request feel free to open issue on https://github.com/btimofeev/UniPatcher/issues
– Support Android 9 (Pie)
– Changed gamepad image and added square launcher icon