Download Write in Runic: Rune Writer & Keyboard Latest Version APK
Convert your name into runes!
With this app you can transliterate text to runes based on a phonetic translation. Get cool ideas for fantasy stories, D&D campaigns, tattoos, or communicating with secret runes. This app translates the sounds of words, not the meaning. It is a good source for rune pronunciation and learning about the runic alphabets.
Supports the following major runic families:
• Elder Futhark runes (Common Germanic Fuþark)
• Swedish-Norwegian Fuþąrk (Rök; Younger Futhark, short twig)
• Danish Fuþąrk (Younger Futhark, long branch)
• Medieval rune alphabets
• The runes that J. R. R. Tolkien invented for Cirth (the rune script from The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings)
Supports Ogham (Old Irish script):
• Aicme Beithe / hÚatha / Muine / Ailme
• Forfeda (the letters added later)
For premium users:
• Anglo-Saxon runes (Anglo-Frisian Fuþorc)
• Old Turkic (Göktürk script / Orkhon script / Orkhon-Yenisey)
• Old Hungarian runes (rovásírás)
• Armanen runes (Armanen Futharkh)
• Old Italic
• Glagolitic (Old Slavonic Ⰳⰾⰰⰳⱁⰾⰹⱌⰰ “Glagolitsa”, sometimes known as Slavic runes)
Text is transcribed to runes based on a phonetic representation (English, Russian or language agnostic).
– Added Glagolitic
– Improved Hungarian runes
– Added search functionality