Download Homescreen Playlists for Spotify Latest Version APK
Don’t like navigating the Spotify UI just to open a playlists? This widget will solve your problem. Adds a widget that will put your playlists right onto the homescreen.
1. Find the widget in the widget listing and drag it to the homescreen.
2. Select which playlists should appear in the widget.
3. Arrange the playlists.
– App will fetch playlists of the spotify user who is currently logged in.
– If you are not logged in, a login prompt will be shown.
– Once placed, the widget does’t update. (Accessing spotify data might involve login prompts and such, so it’t hard to update the data in the background).
– Some low-spec phones might have trouble opening a playlist sometimes. The widget instructs to open a playlist. If that instruction doesn’t reach the spotify app for whatever reason, there’s not much I can do about it.
– Make sure you have some free space for the images and such.
– There is probably a limit on how much stuff you can have in one widget. Might not work if you add thousands.