Download Player in YOGA for Android Latest Version APK
● ‘YOGA Player’ is a professional video playback tool. Supports all movie formats, 4K / Ultra HD movie files and plays in high definition. It is one of the best HD video players for Android tablets and Android phones.
● Powerful video player with all types of audio (including AC-3), advanced hardware acceleration and subtitles support.
● Almost all codecs are supported.
● Support all video formats: MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS and more.
● Supports all audio formats – YOGA Player is the most powerful video player supporting almost all audio formats such as AC3, AC-3, MP3, and AAC.
● Ultra HD video player, 4K support.
● Hardware acceleration.
● Secure your videos with private folders.
● Cast video to your TV with chrome cast.
● Subtitle downloader and other support.
● Caption and audio adjustments.
● Night mode, quick mute, playback speed and sleep timer.
● Play videos in the background like an audio player.
● Automatically identify all video files on your device and SD card.
● Easily manage and share videos.
● Easily control volume, brightness and playback progress.
● Multi-playback options: Auto Rotate, Aspect Ratio, Screen Lock, and more.
● HD video player for Android tablets and Android phones.
● Support multi-core decoding. Up to 70% performance improvement on dual core devices has been confirmed.
● Multi-touch allows you to easily adjust the video screen size. It also supports Zoom & Pan as an option.
● Playback of unencoded video files of mp4 and various files.
● Support 360 degree video playback.
● Support Popup Play.
● SubRip (.srt)
● WebVTT (.vtt)
● DVD, DVB, SSA / ASS Subtitle Tracks.
● SubStation Alpha (.ssa / .ass) with full styling.
● SAMI (.smi) with ruby tag support.
● MicroDVD (.sub / .txt)
● VobSub (.sub / .idx)
● SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
● MPL2 (.mpl / .txt)
● TMPlayer (.txt)
● PJS (.pjs)
YOGA Player for Android:
• “Photos / Media / Files” to read all your media files.
• “Storage” to read all media files on SD cards.
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, open network and internet streams.
• It needs to “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent …
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.
YOGA Player Open!