Download Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku Latest Version APK
Stop looking for the remote when your phone rings! Just say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to pause”.
Quick Remote helps you control your Roku with voice commands! Play or pause the movie. Rewind or fast forward your favorite shows. Start Netflix or CBS News channel. Navigate Roku’s menu by saying go left, right or select!
It can follow multiple commands at once and also control multiple Rokus! You can even ask for it to wait for your next command.
Quick Remote Alexa Skill: http://amzn.to/2o9ipvB
UK English: http://amzn.to/2fpd3wK
This app works with the following Alexa powered devices from Amazon:
Amazon Echo : http://amzn.to/2AdVmWk
Echo Plus: http://amzn.to/2zs2aCV
Echo Spot: http://amzn.to/2iUR81J
Echo Show: http://amzn.to/2xU191X
Echo Dot : http://amzn.to/2ngg2ZT
Amazon Tap : http://amzn.to/2nXTVoi
Alexa Hands-free Fire HD Tablet: http://amzn.to/2w80ZmP
Amazon Dash Wand with Alexa: http://amzn.to/2uRHsJh
Echo Look: http://amzn.to/2vC1nKl
No hub or additional hardware required! You will never touch the Roku remote again!!
In Amazon Alexa app or alexa.amazon.com:
• Enable the Quick Remote skill
• Link to Quick Remote using your Amazon account
• Using ‘Login with Amazon’ your email will only be used to link with the mobile app
In your phone:
• Install this mobile app in your phone
• Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
• In your phone’s Wi-Fi settings set it to keep Wi-Fi ALWAYS on during sleep
• Select the Roku device you want to control in the devices menu
• Login with Amazon using the same account as your Alexa app — your email will only be used for linking
IMPORTANT: Your phone’s Wi-Fi needs to ALWAYS stay on during sleep for it to receive commands from Alexa devices and send it to your Roku. Also, if your phone has trouble connecting with your Roku then turn off battery optimization for this app in Android Settings > Battery Optimization
Back at your Alexa device:
• Say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to pause” — Voila! your Roku will do as you say!
• Say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to go home, right, down and select” — it will follow multiple commands at once!
• Say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to start Netflix and wait” — it will start a channel and wait for your next command!
• Say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to switch to Family Room Roku” — it will even control multiple Rokus!
Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/qra
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/SGVWIT2ov9Q
The free version has a limit of 50 commands per calendar month. Upgrade to Full Pass subscription to use Quick Remote without limits!
• Raise or lower the volume by 5, 10, 15 or 20 points – adjust it in the settings
• Works faster when sending multiple commands at once!
• Please set your phone’s Wi-Fi settings to ALWAYS STAY ON during sleep
• If your phone still has trouble connecting with your Roku then turn off battery optimization for this app in Android Settings – Battery Optimization
Thank you all for your feedback!