Download COVID-19 NI Latest Version APK
App from Health & Social Care (HSC) Northern Ireland
Owned and run by Digital Health and Care NI (DHCNI) on behalf of HSC, the Public Health Agency, and the Department of Health.
The app is designed to help the public in Northern Ireland keep up to date with the latest advice on the Covid-19 pandemic, helping you to:
· Decide if you have the symptoms of coronavirus infection
· Depending on the severity of your illness, know how to cope and what to do
· Decide if you need to get clinical advice and how to access it
· Give advice for vulnerable members of the public
· Provide links to trusted information resources
· Direct you to be able to get an isolation note if you have to self-isolate
· Provide an advice search function of FAQs that will be developed and updated regularly
The app will also be used to notify users of important updates with notifications. The features outlined above are in the initial release, with future possibilities like ensuring app users get access to the most up to date headlines and changes in the advice and guidance, and potentially helping people who are isolating at home to provide information to the HSC and Public Health Agency about your situation. Things are moving quickly with the pandemic so you may need to come back to refresh your app regularly. We’ll let you know when this is necessary.
Who can use this app
The app is available for use in Northern Ireland to all individuals who are currently residing in Northern Ireland.
You can use this app to get advice for yourself, or on behalf of someone else that you would like to help.
The app does not collect any personally identifiable information.
We will collect information related to the postcode and age of the user to help us track the impact of Covid-19 in Northern Ireland.
This will help us to plan services and ensure that resources are directed to the areas of greatest need.
As coronavirus infection spreads in Northern Ireland and the advice changes on how best we can respond, we will notify you of important changes and will update the app to provide you with the most up to date support available.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
Update Advice for Someone else